Just for fun, I thought I’d upload a picture of my writing space. I’d love to see where the rest of the region’s writers write too – so this could become a series – let me know if you’d like to join in.
Things to note.
1. http://www.nanowrimo.org open on the computer
2. progress chart from the kick-off-kit stuck on the wall over the screen
3. heap of paper at the printer is all the stuff I didn’t do in November and will have to handle in December instead.
4. warm crocs as that room is freezing. Ditto on the shawl.
5. usb key on the keyboard – backup regularly!
6. lobsided modem – plugged out when I really need to hit my wordcount for the day – thus stopping me browsing the forums and my emails.